Website monitoring is the process of testing and verifying that end users can interact with a website or web application. Website monitoring is often used by businesses to ensure that their sites are live and responding.
Website monitoring companies that offer website performance monitoring allow businesses to simulate the actions of thousands of visitors to a website and responds. They also simulate visitors across multiple geographies and servers Internet connections. Performance monitoring tools send out alerts when pages or parts of a website malfunction, which allows the webmaster to correct issues faster. Website Security monitoring is also used to verify that a domain (and web site) is not only responding properly, but has not been hacked, blacklisted or hijacked.
With the world becoming a local market, website makes strong impact on the image of the organization. Websites and web based applications which are accessed by the end customers are clearly becoming an asset of organizations. While for some organization website generates a significant part of revenue for others their entire business model may be web dependent.
In today's fierce competitive market its is critical that your website is available to your end customer all the time. For companies whose sale depends entirely on its websites, any downtime is a direct loss of revenue.
Es-monitor provides website monitoring services which can help to ensure that:
• Your website is available to your customers.
• Your website available at different bandwidths, from different ISPs, from all your customer locations.
• You manage your Service Level Agreements.
• 24x7 web site and its key components monitoring.
• Immediate notification of problem.
• Web-based realtime reports of historical data.
• Requires zero capital investment.
• Instant setup and immediate results.
• No software to install or maintain.
• No integration issues and no technology risk.
• Measures end user perspective.
• No technical experience or training necessary.